|Home||» Products||» Animal Feed supplement Liquid||» Organic Calcium|
- Unit of Measure
We are betrothed in manufacturing, exporting and supplying Organic Calcium to our valued clients. The offered product is formulated under the surveillance of our experienced professionals using high grade calcium and contemporary methods. This product is commonly used to improve the strength of bones and hoof and thus body growth. It also helps in lactation after birthing. In addition to this, the provided Organic Calcium can be purchased from us in various packaging options at marginal prices.
- Long shelf life
- Fast result
- Safe to use
- Balanced composition
Contains high contents of calcium and magnesium made of calcium salt and magnesium salt of active organic acids and optimizes coolagen biosynthesis to improve the strength of bones and hoof and thus body growth. It also helps in lactation after birthing. Has calcium absorption 9 times more than that of conventional DCP based calcium feed supplement. Results of Instacal calcium area similar to IV dosage of Calcium in Cattles.
Salient features :
- Each bottle of 325ml. Contains 52 gm of available calcium.
- Shake well before use.
- Push the bottle in cow's mouth and then lift the head slightly to allow slow administration of entire contents.
The Instant Calcium Source :
- Hypocalcaemia" - is very common in the first few days of calcium, when demand for calcium for milk production exceeds the body's ability to mobilize calcium reserves available in blood.
- Hypocalcaemia" - is also common in older animals whose ability to mobilize calcium from bone reduces as an effect of the age.
- Hypocalcaemia" - Causes delayed lactatin, fever and in severe case death.
Benefit of Instacal :
- Highly effective against milk fever (Hypolcalcaemia and Hypornagnesia)
- Makes the calcium available in blood serum with in 1-2 hours after administration
- Highly water soluble than other products available in market (16.5 gm per 10ml v/s 0.2 gm per 100ml)
- Helps in proper bone administration and skeletal development of cattle.
- Calcium salt is not an irritant to the rumen than other salts used in other products.
- Meets higher demand of calcium and magnesium during lactation and gestation period
Content & Dosage :
- 1 st Dose 24-12 Hrs. Before Calving
- 2 nd Dose immediately after Calving
- 3rd Dose 10-12 hrs after Calving
- 4th Dose 20-24 hrs. After Calving
- FOB Port
- New Delhi
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Delivery Time
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- Carton Box