|Home||» Products||» Veterinary Dry Powder Injection||» Ceftizoxime Injection|
- Unit of Measure
- FOB Port
- New Delhi
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Delivery Time
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- Carton Box
Vet Medicure Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a leading manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Mastitis Antibiotic. The provided antibiotic is formulated under the proper supervision of our diligent professionals with the aid of innovative techniques using supreme grade chemical compounds. This antibiotic is commonly used in the treatment of bacterial breast infection. Our team of quality examiner test this antibiotic on different quality aspects to ensure its effectiveness. Moreover, the offered Mastitis Antibiotic can be purchased from us in various packaging options at marginal prices.
- Accurate formulation
- Safe to use
- Longer shelf life
- Fast action
Infections Associated with
- Cellulitis/ Lymphangitis
- Synovial Structure
- Distal Limb/ Foot
- Respiratory Tract
- (Penetrating Neck/ Chest Wound)
- Bowel (Penetrating Belly Wound)
UTI Resistance %
- Single shot mastitis treatment
- Low dose - least stress
- Completely hassle free
T. Murakawa, H. Sakamoto, S. Fukada, S. Nakamoto, T. Hirose, N. ltoh and M. Nishida
Abstract Pharmacokinetics of Ceftizoxime in animals after parenteral dosing. The Pharmacokinetic Profile of Ceftizoxime was studied in mice, rates, dogs, and monkeys given the grug in a single parenteral dose. The Serum concentrations of Ceftizoxime were higher than those of the other antibiotics in large animals Ceftizoxime was stable in biological fluids such as serum, urine and tissue
- 5 mg. of Ceftizoxime Sodium/Kg. body weight by intravenous route only.
- Single injection will provide optimum bactericidal therapeutic antibiotic concentration in udder tissues for 5 days.
- If required to be repeated within 96 hours in severe clinical cases.